- A 10+2 or equivalent qualification from a recognized university in any discipline
- Both aspiring, as well as experienced teachers who wish to specialize, are eligible to apply
- The duration of the course is 120 hours.
- This Diploma Course has to be completed within 6 months
- Since you can choose your learning pace, the course can also be completed in a Fast Track Mode.
✓Learn at Your Convenience! Access our courses from anywhere, without disturbing your current schedule, at your convenient speed and time.
✓Get an Internationally Recognised Certificate after successful completion of the course and welcome numerous opportunities to advance your career.
✓British Learning App for students on the GO! Pursue our courses from the app available on Android and IOS or the website.
About this course
a) This online training course aims to provide learners with information on COVID-19 and suggests best practices for its prevention.
b) The Course Includes:
- Covers an overview of COVID-19, as well as the general approach individuals, can take towards minimizing the risk of infection.
- This training is for educational purposes only so does not constitute professional medical or public health advice and should not be relied upon in place of professional medical or public health advice.
Who should do this course?
Anyone who wishes to know more about COVID-19 and its prevention
Mode of Training
The course is available Online
We have an in-house dedicated placement cell. We regularly receive numerous requests for Job Vacancies from various pre-schools, daycare centers and educational institutions within India and abroad.
We extend 100% placement support to all our students who complete their course within 6 months.
Introduction to COVID-19
1.1 Video Lecture 4:00
1.2 Presentation (8 pages)
2.1 COVID Prevention in Schools
2.2 Video Lecture 10:00
2.3 Presentation (16 pages)
3.1 Basic Hygiene Measures
3.2 Video Lecture 2:00
3.3 Presentation (7 pages)
4.1 The Medical Mask
4.2 Video Lecture 1:00
4.3 Presentation (4 pages)
5.1 Risk Communication
5.2 Video Lecture 4:00
5.3 Presentation (8 pages)
5.4 Surveillance and Investigation
5.5 Video Lecture 6:00
5.6 Presentation (12 pages)
Infection Prevention and Control
6.1 Video Lecture 5:00
6.2 Presentation (9 pages)
7.1 Video Lecture 2:00
7.2 Presentation (7 pages)
8.1 Video Lecture 3:00
8.2 Presentation (6 pages)
How do you start your course?
A. Select your Course
B. If you are not sure which is the “Right Course” for you, call us on 9004090099 and our Trained Student Counsellors will guide you.
C. Complete your Payment Procedure.
D. Download the Android App from the Google Playstore.
E. You will be assigned a Login ID and Password.
F. You will be also assigned a dedicated Senior Teacher who will be available to solve your doubts over Phone, WhatsApp or a Zoom Call.
How does this Online Course exactly work?
- Login into our website using your Login ID and Password.
B. You will find access to all the training Material there.
C. Our Android App is also full of resources which you can access on the GO!
D. View the Videos of your Choice or refer to the exhaustive Training Material prepared by our Experts.
E. Attend Live Classes scheduled by your Senior Teachers.
F. And if you still have doubts, your Senior Teacher is always just a call away.
How do I complete my Certification?
- Once you are done with your Course, please inform your Senior Teacher.
B. She will schedule a Simple MCQ Test for you.
C. After completing your course, you can download a soft copy of your certificate from your account.
D. If you need the Original Certificate in a Hard copy format, no worries! We can courier it to your address at no added cost to you, anywhere in India. If you stay abroad, call us we will work that out for you.
And yes! Even though the education is Online, we are always there to assist you. Just Call 9004090099
British Learning – The most preferred choice of more than 1, 00,000 virtual students
British Learning has the soundest credentials in Teachers Trainings
- Education Company with over 21 Years of Experience.
- Virtually 1,00,000+ satisfied Students trained till date.
- Registered with the Companies House (England & Wales).
- Registered with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- ISO 9001:2005 Certified Company.
- Provides Globally Accredited Certificates.
- Offices in London and India for 24×7 Support to Students.
- Record of 100% Placement Assistance.