- A 10+2 or equivalent qualification from a recognised university in any discipline
- Both aspiring as well as experienced teachers who wish to specialize, are eligible to apply
- Parents or any Enthusiastic person interested in Counselling.
- Duration of the course is 120 hours.
- This Diploma Course has to be completed within a period of 6 months
- Since you can choose your learning pace, the course can also be completed in a Fast Track Mode.
Post Graduate Diploma in Child Counselling is an advanced course offered by British Learning that focuses on imparting all the required knowledge and skills to work as an educator capable of counselling children. This course imparts thorough knowledge in the field of counselling, multicultural approaches of counselling and behavioural approaches. The course will provide all the latest Internationally updated knowledge in Child Counselling.
Mental health is as important as physical health. As an adult it is easier to express any kind of emotion or feelings. However, for children most of the time it is difficult to understand the status of their mental health. Teachers and parents being the closest to them, play an important role in their lives.
Earlier a Teacher’s role was to impart only academic knowledge. But in modern times a teacher needs to fulfil several roles. Counselling the children or students from time to time is now an important role.
The last few years have presented numerous challenges for children. Exposure to social media, economic uncertainty, pear pressure in schools, as well as a new set of family issues at home have all opened unprecedented challenges for the teachers who handle them on a day-to-day basis.
Children need constant counselling at every step, till the time they begin to understand and have a grip on their emotions.
- Post-Graduation in Child Counselling course will prepare our teachers for different challenges in the life of the children. Our Students will learn psychological aspects of counselling, Skills to be developed for counselling, counselling for various age groups and managing stress of the children.
- Our students will also learn how to apply Theories of counseling and creative arts in their classrooms. This course will enable our students to work with individual child and a group of children to meet their counselling needs.
- The cherry on the cake is that our students will be well-versed with the latest International techniques in counselling, especially by the children of millennial generation and changing family structures.
Disclaimer: This course is specially designed for Teachers in a school environment to understand various behavioral challenges in children and give a basic advice or a counselling First Aid. Children with any serious behavior issues need to be immediately directed to a psychiatrist or a registered medical practitioner. This course does not qualify a student to be a medical practitioner in any way or prescribe any medicines.
Who can do this course?
Anyone who wishes to become a Fully Qualified Counsellor
Those that are already within the field of Counselling & wish to update their skills
Those that are already a Therapist and wish to add Counselling to their existing skills
Those with a thirst to learn about Counselling and work in NGO’s and Social Organisations
Modes of Training
The course is available in Classroom, Online or Distance Learning Mode.
Candidates with basic computer skills and an internet connection can take up Online / Distance Learning course
Candidates who wish to receive a hard copy of study materials can opt for Distance mode Course.
Globally recognized certificate from British Learning
The certificate is equivalent in weightage to an in-class teachers training program
The certificate is recognized by many eminent institutes and organizations internationally
After completion of the program, we request candidates for their respective shipping address and contact number. We then courier the certificate to them, which is expected to reach the candidate within 15 days of their program completion.
After the completion of the course, candidates get the opportunity to become:
Teacher Advisor/ counsellor.
Class Teacher with Specialization as a Counsellor.
Entrepreneurs can start their own educational institutes.
Candidates who would like to work in NGO’s or Social Organisation as a Counsellor.
After successfully completing this Diploma course on Child Counselling for Teachers, many new and exciting opportunities will come your way. The course provides the necessary up-skilling to keep you ahead of others.
British Learnings cutting edge, industry-relevant curriculum and internationally recognised certificate make our candidates highly eligible to grab these opportunities that this Diploma Course opens up.
We have an in-house dedicated placement cell. We regularly receive numerous requests for Job Vacancies from various pre-schools, daycare centres and educational institutions within India and abroad. We extend 100% placement support to all our students who successfully complete their course within 6 months.
Role and Importance of Developing Counselling Skills for Teachers
1.1 CHAP 1 NOTES
1.2 CHAP 1 PPT
1.3 Child coun ppt level 1 new with audio video (1)
Introduction to Behavioural and cognitive Counselling
2.1 CHAP 2 NOTES
2.2 CHAP 2 PPT
Introduction to counselling Skills and Current Trends.
3.1 CHAP 3 NOTES
3.2 CHAP 3 PPT
4.1 Multicultural Counselling Approaches
4.2 CHAP 4 NOTES
4.3 CHAP 4 PPT
5.1 Importance and Role of Family in Counselling
5.2 CHAP 5 NOTES
5.3 CHAP 5 PPT
6.1 Behavioural Problems and Counselling
6.2 CHAP 6 NOTES
6.3 CHAP 6 PPT
Strategies of Classroom Management and Implementations
7.1 CHAP 7 NOTES
7.2 CHAP 7 PPT
Goal of Counselling
8.1 CHAP 8 NOTES
8.2 CHAP 8 PPT
Teacher in Therapeutic counsellor Role.
9.1 CHAP 9 NOTES
9.2 CHAP 9 PPT
Collaboration with School Staff and Management
10.1 CHAP 10 NOTES
10.2 CHAP 10 PPT
Importance of Educational Counselling
11.1 CHAP 11 NOTES
11.2 CHAP 11 PPT
Importance of Counselling for Teachers
12.1 CHAP 12 NOTES
12.2 CHILD 12 PPT
How do you start your course?
A. Select your Course
B. If you are not sure which is the “Right Course” for you, call us on 9004090099 and our Trained Student Counsellors will guide you.
C. Complete your Payment Procedure.
D. Download the Android App from the Google Playstore.
E. You will be assigned a Login ID and Password.
F. You will be also assigned a dedicated Senior Teacher who will be available to solve your doubts over Phone, WhatsApp or a Zoom Call.
How does this Online Course exactly work?
- Login into our website using your Login ID and Password.
B. You will find access to all the training Material there.
C. Our Android App is also full of resources which you can access on the GO!
D. View the Videos of your Choice or refer to the exhaustive Training Material prepared by our Experts.
E. Attend Live Classes scheduled by your Senior Teachers.
F. And if you still have doubts, your Senior Teacher is always just a call away.
How do I complete my Certification?
- Once you are done with your Course, please inform your Senior Teacher.
B. She will schedule a Simple MCQ Test for you.
C. After completing your course, you can download a soft copy of your certificate from your account.
D. If you need the Original Certificate in a Hard copy format, no worries! We can courier it to your address at no added cost to you, anywhere in India. If you stay abroad, call us we will work that out for you.
And yes! Even though the education is Online, we are always there to assist you. Just Call 9004090099
British Learning – The most preferred choice of more than 1, 00,000 virtual students
British Learning has the soundest credentials in Teachers Trainings
- Education Company with over 21 Years of Experience.
- Virtually 1,00,000+ satisfied Students trained till date.
- Registered with the Companies House (England & Wales).
- Registered with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- ISO 9001:2005 Certified Company.
- Provides Globally Accredited Certificates.
- Offices in London and India for 24×7 Support to Students.
- Record of 100% Placement Assistance.