There are many diverse causes that an insecure child may experience and which can produce certain states of sadness, anxiety and even much more serious pathologies such as social isolation, depression or guilt if these are not caught and handled in time.
Signs Your Toddler Is Stressed
- Change in regular sleep and eating habits.
- Change in emotions (showing signs of being sad, clingy, withdrawn, or angry)
- Increase in crying or tantrums.
- Nightmares and fears at bedtime.
- Physical ailments, such as headaches or stomach-aches.
- Anxious tics, coughs, or body movements
Ways to make your child feel secure
- Give Your Time. The most important aspect of having a child feel secure is giving them your time.
- Give Affection.
- Praise Them.
- Consistently Hold Boundaries.
- Listen To Them.
- Let the Good Times Roll.
- Provide Balance.